At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- “When the agreement was signed, I had immediate peace of mind. The sale progressed smoothly. Whenever there was a question from the buyer, I was reassured that it was a genuine enquiry as I knew they were as committed as I was. I believe the sale progressed more cordially because of AssuredSale, and I felt able to plan with confidence.”M Thomas, Barnes, London, SW13
- Gazundering and gazumping can be avoided if the buyer and the seller reach a preliminary agreement and if one party refuses to enter such an agreement, the other is informed that there is no firm commitment. We believe a legally binding preliminary contract, requiring, for example, a 5-10% deposit would give a serious indication of the intent to purchase or sell a house, therefore helping to identify time-wasters and speculative sellers from the market.
- I started AssuredSale as the seller of house we were buying from, changed her mind a week before exchange. We lost a lot of money which would could afford to lose, and 8 weeks of time. We were trying to move into a school catchment area, so so had to start all over again.T Price, founder of AssuredSale
- AssuredSale actually meant my purchase completed in 8 weeks and didn't get delayed by another 2-3 months.J.Long, Warwickshire.
- “We found the immediate peace of mind was fantastic, especially compared to the stressful, uncertain feeling during the previous failed purchase.”T.Ho, Isle of Dogs, London E14
- This was my first time selling a house, and I had no idea how stressful it would be. The buyer went very quiet we become very nervous they were thinking about pulling out. We didn't want to loose the house the sale. I would recommend anyone selling a house to use AssuredSale and wish it had been launched when we sold our house!J.Lowe, Staffordshire