At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- Gazundering and gazumping can be avoided if the buyer and the seller reach a preliminary agreement and if one party refuses to enter such an agreement, the other is informed that there is no firm commitment. We believe a legally binding preliminary contract, requiring, for example, a 5-10% deposit would give a serious indication of the intent to purchase or sell a house, therefore helping to identify time-wasters and speculative sellers from the market.
- We've signed up for assured sale because we want to remove as much uncertainty as possible in the process. We're serious about selling and want our purchaser to know this.Mr and Mrs Fielding, Yorkshire
- I started AssuredSale as the seller of house we were buying from, changed her mind a week before exchange. We lost a lot of money which would could afford to lose, and 8 weeks of time. We were trying to move into a school catchment area, so so had to start all over again.T Price, founder of AssuredSale
- “When the agreement was signed, I had immediate peace of mind. The sale progressed smoothly. Whenever there was a question from the buyer, I was reassured that it was a genuine enquiry as I knew they were as committed as I was. I believe the sale progressed more cordially because of AssuredSale, and I felt able to plan with confidence.”M Thomas, Barnes, London, SW13
- The seller agreed at the time of verbal offer to go into rented, so that she had no chain. However, halfway though the sale, she found a house she liked and informed us she wanted to buy it as part of the chain. This would have meant a delay of 2 to 3 months. Luckily, she had stated when we all agreed to AssuredSale, that she wasn't going to do this ...so we got to move in as planned! The lady then bought her house straight after, which helped her as she had no chain either.B.White, Warwickshire.
- How can it be, that when buying a house - usually the biggest financial cost in your lifetime - that we cannot stop people just walking away from a sale without penalty. Its a totally unfair system. I like the idea of AssuredSale as it provides commitment right at the start of the process and also compensates you should the worst happen and the sale not go through.Anonymous