At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- We've signed up for assured sale because we want to remove as much uncertainty as possible in the process. We're serious about selling and want our purchaser to know this.Mr and Mrs Fielding, Yorkshire
- “We found the immediate peace of mind was fantastic, especially compared to the stressful, uncertain feeling during the previous failed purchase.”T.Ho, Isle of Dogs, London E14
- The seller agreed at the time of verbal offer to go into rented, so that she had no chain. However, halfway though the sale, she found a house she liked and informed us she wanted to buy it as part of the chain. This would have meant a delay of 2 to 3 months. Luckily, she had stated when we all agreed to AssuredSale, that she wasn't going to do this ...so we got to move in as planned! The lady then bought her house straight after, which helped her as she had no chain either.B.White, Warwickshire.
- You don't ever think it will happen to you, but it often does. This is the totally right thing to do in our uncertain process.M, Heywood, Wrexham
- We had started to pack as were due to move the following week. The Seller changed their mind on the day we were exchanging. My husband had to unpack and put the lamp shades back up! It simply should not be allowed and AssuredSale can help stop this from happening to other people.L.Pharmer, Cheshire
- AssuredSale actually meant my purchase completed in 8 weeks and didn't get delayed by another 2-3 months.J.Long, Warwickshire.