At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- We've signed up for assured sale because we want to remove as much uncertainty as possible in the process. We're serious about selling and want our purchaser to know this.Mr and Mrs Fielding, Yorkshire
- AssuredSale actually meant my purchase completed in 8 weeks and didn't get delayed by another 2-3 months.J.Long, Warwickshire.
- Gazundering and gazumping is a big problem in today's market, but can be avoided if the buyer and seller reach a preliminary agreement thereby demonstrating their commitment to the transaction. Initiatives such as those from AssuredSale could go a long way to bring greater transparency and efficiency to the home buying and selling process and we look forward to seeing the results in the coming months.Tom Parker, Chairman of the E-Homebuying Forum
- This was my first time selling a house, and I had no idea how stressful it would be. The buyer went very quiet we become very nervous they were thinking about pulling out. We didn't want to loose the house the sale. I would recommend anyone selling a house to use AssuredSale and wish it had been launched when we sold our house!J.Lowe, Staffordshire
- “We found the immediate peace of mind was fantastic, especially compared to the stressful, uncertain feeling during the previous failed purchase.”T.Ho, Isle of Dogs, London E14
- The seller agreed at the time of verbal offer to go into rented, so that she had no chain. However, halfway though the sale, she found a house she liked and informed us she wanted to buy it as part of the chain. This would have meant a delay of 2 to 3 months. Luckily, she had stated when we all agreed to AssuredSale, that she wasn't going to do this ...so we got to move in as planned! The lady then bought her house straight after, which helped her as she had no chain either.B.White, Warwickshire.