At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- We had started to pack as were due to move the following week. The Seller changed their mind on the day we were exchanging. My husband had to unpack and put the lamp shades back up! It simply should not be allowed and AssuredSale can help stop this from happening to other people.L.Pharmer, Cheshire
- I started AssuredSale as the seller of house we were buying from, changed her mind a week before exchange. We lost a lot of money which would could afford to lose, and 8 weeks of time. We were trying to move into a school catchment area, so so had to start all over again.T Price, founder of AssuredSale
- AssuredSale actually meant my purchase completed in 8 weeks and didn't get delayed by another 2-3 months.J.Long, Warwickshire.
- “When the agreement was signed, I had immediate peace of mind. The sale progressed smoothly. Whenever there was a question from the buyer, I was reassured that it was a genuine enquiry as I knew they were as committed as I was. I believe the sale progressed more cordially because of AssuredSale, and I felt able to plan with confidence.”M Thomas, Barnes, London, SW13
- How can it be, that when buying a house - usually the biggest financial cost in your lifetime - that we cannot stop people just walking away from a sale without penalty. Its a totally unfair system. I like the idea of AssuredSale as it provides commitment right at the start of the process and also compensates you should the worst happen and the sale not go through.Anonymous
- The seller agreed at the time of verbal offer to go into rented, so that she had no chain. However, halfway though the sale, she found a house she liked and informed us she wanted to buy it as part of the chain. This would have meant a delay of 2 to 3 months. Luckily, she had stated when we all agreed to AssuredSale, that she wasn't going to do this ...so we got to move in as planned! The lady then bought her house straight after, which helped her as she had no chain either.B.White, Warwickshire.