At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement. No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- Gazundering and gazumping is a big problem in today's market, but can be avoided if the buyer and seller reach a preliminary agreement thereby demonstrating their commitment to the transaction. Initiatives such as those from AssuredSale could go a long way to bring greater transparency and efficiency to the home buying and selling process and we look forward to seeing the results in the coming months.Tom Parker, Chairman of the E-Homebuying Forum
- Gazundering and gazumping can be avoided if the buyer and the seller reach a preliminary agreement and if one party refuses to enter such an agreement, the other is informed that there is no firm commitment. We believe a legally binding preliminary contract, requiring, for example, a 5-10% deposit would give a serious indication of the intent to purchase or sell a house, therefore helping to identify time-wasters and speculative sellers from the market.
- You don't ever think it will happen to you, but it often does. This is the totally right thing to do in our uncertain process.M, Heywood, Wrexham
- I started AssuredSale as the seller of house we were buying from, changed her mind a week before exchange. We lost a lot of money which would could afford to lose, and 8 weeks of time. We were trying to move into a school catchment area, so so had to start all over again.T Price, founder of AssuredSale
- This was my first time selling a house, and I had no idea how stressful it would be. The buyer went very quiet we become very nervous they were thinking about pulling out. We didn't want to loose the house the sale. I would recommend anyone selling a house to use AssuredSale and wish it had been launched when we sold our house!J.Lowe, Staffordshire
- “From the moment the agreement was in place, both buyer and seller had a peace of mind that would not have existed without it. Both parties were clearly reassured to know that the other side had come to the table motivated by the same level of commitment, and the transaction progressed smoothly and cordially because of it.”Estate Agent - West London