At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- We had started to pack as were due to move the following week. The Seller changed their mind on the day we were exchanging. My husband had to unpack and put the lamp shades back up! It simply should not be allowed and AssuredSale can help stop this from happening to other people.L.Pharmer, Cheshire
- This was my first time selling a house, and I had no idea how stressful it would be. The buyer went very quiet we become very nervous they were thinking about pulling out. We didn't want to loose the house the sale. I would recommend anyone selling a house to use AssuredSale and wish it had been launched when we sold our house!J.Lowe, Staffordshire
- We've signed up for assured sale because we want to remove as much uncertainty as possible in the process. We're serious about selling and want our purchaser to know this.Mr and Mrs Fielding, Yorkshire
- “From the moment the agreement was in place, both buyer and seller had a peace of mind that would not have existed without it. Both parties were clearly reassured to know that the other side had come to the table motivated by the same level of commitment, and the transaction progressed smoothly and cordially because of it.”Estate Agent - West London
- Gazundering and gazumping is a big problem in today's market, but can be avoided if the buyer and seller reach a preliminary agreement thereby demonstrating their commitment to the transaction. Initiatives such as those from AssuredSale could go a long way to bring greater transparency and efficiency to the home buying and selling process and we look forward to seeing the results in the coming months.Tom Parker, Chairman of the E-Homebuying Forum
- “We found the immediate peace of mind was fantastic, especially compared to the stressful, uncertain feeling during the previous failed purchase.”T.Ho, Isle of Dogs, London E14