At last a RISK FREE way to buy or sell property
No gazumping, no time wasters, Save £1,000s – peace of mind 100% guaranteed
Plan your sale or purchase with confidence
Remove the risks from an outdated and dysfunctional system where 1 in 3 sales end in collapse.
Keep property sharks away from your sale or purchase with AssuredSale’s legally binding agreement.
No more lying awake at night worrying. Plan ahead with confidence.
Why use AssuredSale?
- STOP gazumping – the only solution with 100% success record
- SAVE £1,000s from lost solicitors fees, survey fees, mortgage fees
- Legally binding – flexible plans suit your every need
- Get peace of mind – plan property deals with 100% confidence
- 100% customer satisfaction rating for 2013-2014
- “From the moment the agreement was in place, both buyer and seller had a peace of mind that would not have existed without it. Both parties were clearly reassured to know that the other side had come to the table motivated by the same level of commitment, and the transaction progressed smoothly and cordially because of it.”Estate Agent - West London
- Gazundering and gazumping is a big problem in today's market, but can be avoided if the buyer and seller reach a preliminary agreement thereby demonstrating their commitment to the transaction. Initiatives such as those from AssuredSale could go a long way to bring greater transparency and efficiency to the home buying and selling process and we look forward to seeing the results in the coming months.Tom Parker, Chairman of the E-Homebuying Forum
- “When the agreement was signed, I had immediate peace of mind. The sale progressed smoothly. Whenever there was a question from the buyer, I was reassured that it was a genuine enquiry as I knew they were as committed as I was. I believe the sale progressed more cordially because of AssuredSale, and I felt able to plan with confidence.”M Thomas, Barnes, London, SW13
- This was my first time selling a house, and I had no idea how stressful it would be. The buyer went very quiet we become very nervous they were thinking about pulling out. We didn't want to loose the house the sale. I would recommend anyone selling a house to use AssuredSale and wish it had been launched when we sold our house!J.Lowe, Staffordshire
- How can it be, that when buying a house - usually the biggest financial cost in your lifetime - that we cannot stop people just walking away from a sale without penalty. Its a totally unfair system. I like the idea of AssuredSale as it provides commitment right at the start of the process and also compensates you should the worst happen and the sale not go through.Anonymous
- The seller agreed at the time of verbal offer to go into rented, so that she had no chain. However, halfway though the sale, she found a house she liked and informed us she wanted to buy it as part of the chain. This would have meant a delay of 2 to 3 months. Luckily, she had stated when we all agreed to AssuredSale, that she wasn't going to do this ...so we got to move in as planned! The lady then bought her house straight after, which helped her as she had no chain either.B.White, Warwickshire.